Friday, December 5, 2014

Hijinks About to Begin!

This is going to be the fastest post ever because I worked an eleven hour day, and I will be up at 3:30 AM to make it in to work by 4:30 tomorrow.  I'm getting too old to stay up past ten on a night when work comes the instant I open my eyes, so I need to be quick!

Tonight Andy, Lana (his mom) and I had a lovely dinner at Supreme buffet and then got Andy some new work boots amd Lana some winter boots for Christmas.  I also bought some things I can use in my new obsession.  I bought this obsession last year but never removed it from the box because I wasn't in a very holiday mood then.  I barely got my tree up.  It wasn't a very good feeling.  I'm determined to change my outlook this year.


This year, the tree is up and it has lights, garland and a few ornaments already.  Tomorrow it gets more and the outside lights go up assuming I'm not stuck at work all day.  I've already baked a bunch of cookies and I'm feeling festive and crafty.

So I'm going for it.


I'm gonna elf you all so hard you'll be covered in glitter, sipping hot cocoa and singing carols.

I have a theme and a twelve day plan.  It may be more than twelve days cause it is gonna be awesome.  I thought about it all day at work and chuckled to myself at the awesome bits.  My coworkers kept giving me odd looks, but I expect that from them.  I even made notes and a tiny sketch.

He's comin' out of the box tomorrow.  And he has elf accoutrements.

His name will be revealed when his first picture drops.

This will be elfic.


No comments:

Post a Comment