Tuesday, December 23, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things Tag

Angie at My So Called Chaos did this fun tag on her blog and I thought it would be a great post for this evening.  Many of my answers would be lists a mile long, but I am trying my very best to keep it to three quick answers - whatever pops into my head gets first billing although it may not be tops on my all time favorite list.  These are things that bring me joy all year long.  I hope you'll share some of your favorite things with me in the comments or on Facebook. 

Products/Things - My HTC One phone, Lip stains (especially Ulta brand), Beauty subscriptions

Foods - Cheesecake, Pasta of any sort, Chocolate

Drinks - Iced chai lattes from Starbucks, Sweet tea, Pepsi Max

Films - Love Actually, Die Hard, While You Were Sleeping

Places - Sharon, PA, Epcot Center, New York City

Things you'd miss if you didn't have them - My comfy bed, My mom's dolls, My ever present blanket

Things you do when you're bored - Eat, Read, Bake

Things you enjoy when it's sunny - Walking in my neighborhood, Reading outside, Rainbows

TV Shows - Supernatural, Downton Abbey, Dexter

Songs - Vienna - Billy Joel, Drift Away - Dobie Gray, One Man Guy - Rufus Wainwright

Outdoor things you like - Rustling leaves, New fallen snow, Waterfalls 

Events - Weddings, Visits home, Opening Night for any theatrical production

Cartoons - The Last Unicorn, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Muppet Babies

Buildings - The Alabama Shakespeare Festival, The Flatiron Building, Buhl Mansion

Anything in everyday life - Cute coffee mugs, People who wink, The scent of vanilla or cinnamon

Traits in a person - Honesty, Loyalty, Wit

Influences - Instagram, Entertainment Weekly, Goodreads

Experiences - Catching fireflys, Reading the last pages of a book slowly, Kissing my Andy

Things to watch - Amanda Palmer's TED Talk, Jen Luv's Reviews Youtube, It's A Wonderful Life

Blogs - The Quivering Pen, WeLoveSwatches, Lavender Likes Loves Finds and Dreams

Books - Bag of Bones - Stephen King, The Hunger Games Trilogy, Fair and Tender Ladies - Lee Smith

I'm also going to add two categories just for fun:

Makeup Essentials - Bare Minerals Warmth, Benefit They're Real Mascara, Tarte eyeliners 

Subscription Boxes - Ipsy Glam Bag, Blush Mystery Beauty Box, Pop Sugar Must Haves

Please share your favorite things with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment