Thursday, December 25, 2014

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

We had a very simple Christmas day and had dinner at my mother-in-law's house with Andy's brother Matthew.  There was much good food and conversation.  Even though today was lovely, I spent most of it missing my family back home.  It is my niece Niah's very first Christmas, and I'm sorry to have missed it.  I'm glad that there are lots of pictures and videos but wish I'd been there to see her open her presents and to see my nephew watch Christmas through his child's eyes.  I miss my family so much it hurts.

I've just set off my fourth crying jag of the day, and I can't spare any more tears, so I'll sign off for tonight.  I hope that wherever you are and whatever you celebrate that your day was a special one.  Much love to you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment