Sunday, December 28, 2014

Happy Birthday Niah Jane!

Happy first birthday to my dear little niece Niah Jane Brennan.

Niah is the first born child of my nephew Patrick and his wife Kelli.  Pat is the oldest of my nieces and nephews, and I'm so proud of the wonderful father and husband he's grown to be.  He has always been a caretaker and throughout his life has been the most kind and loving person you could hope to know.

His wife Kelli is also sweet and has been a wonderful addition to our family.  She is a no nonsense parent to Niah and I know that this little girl is going to grow up with a sweet disposition and will exemplify kindness to others the way her parents do every day.  

I wish I could be there to witness her milestones, but I am so thankful that I get to see so many pictures and videos of her that her parents share.

My sister Monica is lucky to have such wonderful children, and extra lucky to be able to give this darling girl a big hug and kiss today on her birthday.  I'm lucky that I get to call myself their Aunt and that there is a whole new generation of in our family that I get to see start with Niah.

I love you Niah!  




No comments:

Post a Comment