Friday, February 6, 2015

Waiting For Walkers

I spent a good hour today hunting for news about the second half of AMC's The Walking Dead's current season.  I saw breakdowns of favorite villains, lists of the best episodes so far in the series and tons of speculation as to what's in store for my favorite cast on television.

Even my magazines got in on the action.




 They say that his "Bite Me" shirt is being auctioned off for charity and the current bid is over $4000.  I may make my own version because this is dead awesome.

See what I did there?


Daryl's back!!!

I just can't stop myself.

I also found out that Norman Reedus was in a Lady Gaga video!  How I missed this I have no idea.  I distinctly remember the lipstick gun from this video but somehow failed to realize it was him playing Judas.  If you feel the need to see him riding a motorcycle in a very sexy leather jacket and sitting in a bathtub, watch this clip.


I can't wait for the mid season premiere on Sunday night.  I may have to create a TWD themed recipe for Nerdist's #CookingDead contest.  Bob-B-Q anyone?

Here are some things I'd like to see....

Daryl caught in a rainstorm which requires him to bare even more than his arms.

Morgan.

Michonne making some new pets so the group has some camouflage.

A Carol takeover.

Rick finding a bunch of weapons including some wicked straight razors which he weilds as Wolverine claws but ironically refuses to use on his face.

Several flashbacks featuring Emily Kinney.

What are you looking forward to seeing this Sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment