Sunday, February 15, 2015

Book Mail

I've received a ton of gorgeous, wonderful books in the mail these past few months.  I am extremely lucky to have the chance to read so many wonderful works, many before they are published.  I've recently been contacted by a few independent authors and even a publishing company to review works on GoodsReads and LibraryThing and I often publish reviews on Amazon after the books are published if I enjoy them.  Below are pictures of several books I've received through giveaways, showing interest in authors on Twitter and Facebook and from the Blogging For Books program.  If you want to hear more about any of these titles, I plan on posting several short reviews here and on my Goodreads page - feel free to friend me there - I'm mjreynolds32 on most social media.



















No comments:

Post a Comment