Saturday, February 21, 2015

Snowed In

I didn't have to work any overtime today because we knew it was going to be a really snowy and miserable day.  I stayed at home and caught up on The Bachelor and worked on making some necklaces.

I stress myself out unnecessarily when I'm working on a project.  I'm always hard on myself and wind up hating the things I'm working on because what I envision them to be is always so much better than what they actually are.  I know it is supposed to be fun, but I don't have any fun when I feel like what I'm making can be better.

I don't have any pictures of the jewelry to share because I'm disappointed in it, but I can show you how snowy it is here today...


It was so snowy, I lost Andy....


If you see him, let him know I'm looking for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment