Friday, February 13, 2015

Ipsy February 2015 Glam Bag


This month's Ipsy bag is adorable.  I love the grey and pink color scheme.

It features three full size products and two deluxe samples.  Unfortunately my Eva NYC hair product leaked into the bag, but since the other items were all shrink wrapped it wasn't so bad.

I was hoping for the blush brush this month, but I just broke my eyelash curler this morning, so it was a welcome surprise to find and Emite curler in my bag.  I swear I already got one of these through Ipsy although I guess it may have been a different box.

The Eva NYC Up All Night Volumizing spray smells really great, I just wish it hadn't leaked.  I don't think I've ever had to contact Ipsy care for a leaking product, but they've been great in the past with questions and concerns, so I'm sure they'll respond quickly.

I'm really excited about the Model Co. Blush in cosmopolitan.  It is a light pink really suited to my fair skin tone and I love the Model Co. cheek and lip tint I have and use it all the time so I'm excited to try a new product from them.

The Mitchell and Peach fine radiance face oil is right up my alley.  It doesn't seem to have a strong scent and I love that it is a blend of oils like grape seed, coconut and apricot all of which I love the feel of.  I use Josie Maran Argan oil all the time in the winter and I am glad to add this to my routine.

The City Color creamy lip stain rounds out a wonderful bag.  Their blush is probably my favorite discovery from Ipsy so I will be ready to find a new love in this "Flirtini" lip color.  I wear stains and colored balms more than any other products, so I would've been happy to find either in this month's bag.  I'm hoping I can trade for a few of the color balms or that they have a great sale or discount through Ipsy so I can try them.

This month's Ipsy was great.  $10 well spent and I'll use every product!

Do you all have any exciting Valentine's plans?  Andy gave me my gift a day early since I have to work tomorrow - an absolutely gorgeous necklace that is in the shape of a heart with an infinity symbol and a glittering "Diamonds In Motion" center stone.  I was floored.


My husband really is the best.  Thank you baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment