Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Eat Me

Every damn piece of candy in this house is calling my name.

I see it everywhere.  It is screaming at me, begging me to eat it.

In the kitchen the following things spoke to me and asked me to partake of their deliciousness:

Hershey Kisses
Mini Kit Kats
Hard Tack
Godiva Truffles
Snack Size Heath Bars
Ghiradelli Squares
Chocolate Chips
Kraft Caramels
Fruit Vines Licorice Nibs
Honey Drops Hard Candies
Lik'm Aid
Reese Cups
A Snickers Bar

The hot chocolate and Oreos were talking too.

Then I went in the craft room in search of a needle and thread and what do I find?  An Easter basket from my sister.  It was in a Wonder Woman lunch box.  I have two identical lunch boxes, one of which I kept my sewing things in.  The one I opened had a whole dark chocolate bunny and a milk chocolate cross as well as a chocolate bar wrapped in an old fashioned paper with flowers, chickadees and bunnies on it.  It had tags from Classic Chocolates where I worked over seven years ago.  There was also an entire box of my beloved rock candy.

I very nearly cried.

Then I broke down and had three licorice nibs because they are sweet but they last a long time and I don't love them so much I need to get more.

I couldn't take it.

Screw you candy.

Also on a side note, I seem to have lost two followers.  It wouldn't be such a big deal, but I only had eleven to begin with.  Now I'm in single digits.

Perhaps it's because I title my posts things like "Eat Me".



No comments:

Post a Comment