Saturday, October 4, 2014

Working It Out

So I went to mom's, borrowed the Fluidity fitness bar and did my first workout.

I kind of feel like I'm going to die.

But....

I kind of feel good too.

I found a ton of my workout things including a new pair of sneakers that are of the Frankenstein variety that have the rocking soles.  I abandoned them as work shoes because I had been assigned to the signing position at Target and I was going to be on ladders and on the wave which is a mechanized lift.  I already regularly fell or tripped or otherwise could barely function using those things so the shoes were needfully abandoned, but I can wear them to walk around my neighborhood.

Mom also gave me a Bender Ball that she bought for me when she got herself one.  Neither was opened.  This was not shocking.

So today I walked for forty minutes, did my first Fluidity workout and used my resistance bands while I watched the Ultimate Fighting Championship reality show.  That's more than I have done in ages.

I only cried once.

That was because I hit my head on the bar trying to get away from my dog Cinna who was desperate to "help" me do the floor work section of the workout.

Little steps folks!

Hope you're all having a great weekend and enjoying the gorgeous leaves and crisp air!






No comments:

Post a Comment