Sunday, October 19, 2014

Literary Tag


I was tagged to share this on Instagram by @ireadtobeathe and thought it was fun.  Here's my list of answers - I'd love to hear your answers too or your thoughts on mine.  I'll probably revisit this a little later and expound upon my answers a bit.  In the meantime I hope you all had a lovely weekend!

1. Much Ado About Nothing - Shakespeare
2. Fair and Tender Ladies - Lee Smith
3. Daniel Torrence from Doctor Sleep
4. Ivy Rowe from Fair and Tender Ladies
5. "The tiniest story in your life can deeply touch another.  You cannot know the edge t your story might have.  Please let your stories be heard." - Sark
6. Dead Ever After - Charlaine Harris
7. The Green Mile
8. Business and Technical?
9. The Harry Potter series.
10. Hermione Granger

No comments:

Post a Comment