Saturday, September 20, 2014

A Happy Saturday

I had so much fun singing karaoke in our basement tonight that I completely forgot about posting!  The karaoke machine was a late birthday and early anniversary present for the both of us, and it has been fun.  I love singing things I would never sing in public and just goofing around!  Plus it is good practice for really singing when we go out with our friends.  I might have the courage to whip out Blue Bayou now!

We also saw The Maze Runner today - we had some free passes from an online promotion.  We even went out to dinner.  A fun day - we don't do that too often anymore and it was nice for a change.  I'm very grateful that Andy and I share a love for singing, movies and so many other things.

Tomorrow I'll have a review of a book I finished earlier this week but needed a few days to process and think about.

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment