Saturday, November 22, 2014

Let The Holidays Begin

I am ready for Christmas...

By that, I mean I am ready for Santa's elves to arrive and magically clean my house to get it ready for decorating while I take a nap.

Naps are awesome.

While I was hard at work doing overtime for my job, Andy was hard at work here finishing the wall that will have our glass display cases against it.  That means my Christmas village houses will finally get to be put up this year!




The cases mean our crazy dog will leave things alone so they can be pretty and sparkling and not eaten or broken.  It also means my Christmas Target Bullseye dogs can be on display as well.  I am so excited!  I really wish Target would've made a holiday Bullseye for this year.  I know St. Jude's has other ways to raise money but I loved buying the dogs to support them.  I would buy two and donate one to Toys for Tots each year so it was a double blessing for kids who needed help.  I will have to look into other businesses that have similar toys sold to benefit charities this year.

Now I'm off to do some dishes, pick up the living room, sort through the huge pile of magazines for things to recycle and sort clothes.  I might take a teeny nap first though.

This is the life folks!

Much love to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment