Monday, August 20, 2012

Hi, it's me - the woefully bad at organizing her thoughts gal!

Ah.  Remember when I said I was going to get better at posting?  For reals?

I didn't get any better.

I aim to change that.  I have a ridiculous amount of things to talk about and post about and they are coming.  Pronto.  Definitely this time.  Soon!

Today was a stellar day and I decided that I need to make sure the folks around me have stellar days too so I'm going to share all the fun stuff that has been turning up in my mailbox with you.  Starting today I am going to make a super human effort to post something every day.  It might not be awesome, but it will be about the things I am thankful for and the little tiny joys that keep popping up around me.

Oprah sent me some BB cream today.  How freakin' awesome is that?  I will tell you about it tomorrow.  I promise!

Much love to you dear readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment