Sunday, March 22, 2015

New Color For Spring

If you know me at all it should come as no surprise that the thawing snow and daffodils that are popping up made me eager to try out something new.  I always tend to get bored with whatever hair color I've chosen after a few weeks, but usually I make it through a season in the same color family, a honey summer, an auburn fall, a chestnut brown winter, or a strawberry spring.  I decided to be a little more dramatic than usual this year.

Ta-da!



I'm calling it pineapple because it isn't quite platinum!  I'm thinking about a pixie cut as well.  I swept all my hair back in the bottom pictures to try and get an idea how it would look.  What do you think?  Please weigh in on the "to cut or not to cut" conversation!

Hope y'all had a great weekend.


1 comment:

  1. Hope you know you just colored it to match mine perfectly...again! Great minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete