Thursday, March 5, 2015

Julep Maven Subscription Box March 2015 - Beauty Lover Mystery Option


I'm excited that this month's Julep Maven selections included two different mystery boxes as options along with the standard profile choices.   There were several choices that I could've went with but I chose the Beauty Lover's Mystery Box.  It was promised to be a $70 value.  According to the full retail prices listed on their website, my box had a retail value of only $66, but it still had three products that I haven't had the chance to try yet and a good value for the $19.99 monthly subscription price.  I was glad to have an all beauty product option and very interested in the mystery products from previous boxes because I haven't purchased a Julep box in several months.  I was hoping for an oribital eye shadow or a highlighting powder, but I still  like what I received.

I received a Gel Eye Glider pencil in Olive which is the color I would've chosen for myself.  I love the Kajal liner from Julep, so I think this will be a win for me.  I also had a Plush Pout Lip Crayon in the color cardinal.  Although I wouldn't have chosen this color for myself it is a pretty red shade and the moisturizing core would  seem to make it very hydrating.  Finally the Night Shift Sleep Mask is a product I'm really excited about.  I love face masks in general and the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask is at the top of my favorite products list right now, so I'm happy to have a new similar product to try.

There were also some Smarties candies.  Andy will happily eat them.


My mailman made me very happy today by telling me he was coming back with packages.  I was glad he made the trek in such good spirits - he said he had a good day despite the tons of snow and that he hadn't slipped on the ice.  I was happy he came because I had an email from UPS that the package I was expecting wouldn't be delivered today and I thought that the mail would have a harder time getting out than UPS would, but the post office is serious about the whole "neither rain nor snow" promise.


Thankfully I had the walk cleared for him!  I can't believe how tired I am from shoveling today though.  My wrists are aching terribly tonight after clearing the sidewalk, back porch and driveway twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment